Pension Pod kopcem
Janov nad Nisou 45146811, Janov nad Nisou
Approximate price per night / person: 180 CZK
Total capacity of beds: 8
Total number of rooms: 2
Types of room: four-bed
Number of four-bed room: 2
communal bathroom, WiFi, cooking facilities, grill, fireplace, car park, animals accepted
Pension Pod kopcem offers accommodation in a small village called Janov nad Nisou, is located in region Jizera Mountains, outside its center.
CAPACITY: 6 people (one room with 4 beds, one room with 2 beds), child bed (free renting)
Renting of the whole ground floor of a family house (2 bedrooms and living room), ideal for family vacations:
– 1st bedroom: double bed (child bed available)
– 2nd bedroom: 2 single beds and a bunk bed
– living room with a kitchen: fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator with a freezer, double hotplate, microwave, kettel, utensils) with a kitchen table (child seat) and a living room area with a sofa and two armchairs
– bathroom: a shower and a bathtub, baby bathtub available
– ski and bike storage
– TV SAT, FREE Internet (WiFi)
SMOKING: Prohibited in the whole house.
Janov nad Nisou is a place with a rich glass-blowing history, beautifully set in the Jizera mountains in the north of Czech republic. The Jizera mountains are a nature reserve area favoured by tourists both in winter and summer. The nature of Jizera mountains fascinates visitors with its coarse Scandinavian character and plenty of beautiful places with unique natural creations. There are many peat-bogs or areas formed by spruce virgin forest. They offer brillant conditions for summer tourism.