The baroque sacred structure was built in the very centre of Jablonec in 1685–1687. This is the oldest structure in Jablonec to have been preserved to the present. There is a propitiatory cross and Marian statue on the southern side of the church. At present, the church is used for cultural purposes as an exhibition hall and a concert hall. The new facilities in the church include a three-manual organ.
Contact: the Tourist Information Centre, Kostelní 1/6, 46601 Jablonec nad Nisou
firstname.lastname@example.org, +420 774 667 677