The small church hidden among blocks of flats is now merely a reminder of the history of the independent municipality of Mšeno (Grünwald). The Roman Catholic Church of the Holy Trinity in Mšeno was once the pride of the municipality. It was erected due to the enthusiasm of the local inhabitants, their long-term unflagging organisational efforts and their material sacrifice. The author and builder was the Siebeneichler Company from Paseky, a municipality which belonged to Mšeno in the past. The Bishop of Litoměřice himself, Anton Alois Weber, came to open and consecrate the new church in 1938. The overall completion and fitting out of the church was interrupted by the arrival of the Second World War. The main altar was subsequently even removed during the 1970s.
An organ, which had originally been located in the chapel in Vrkoslavice, was recently moved into the choir gallery. This is an interesting, small instrument with a single manual and pedal and it was built by the Trutnov organ builder Wenzel Lorenz at the end of the 19th century.