This dominant cliff feature above Hejnice rises in the Smědava Downs (800 m above sea level) and it includes a cross, a ladder and a viewing platform. The views from this point are fantastic. However, beware: the ascent to the observation point is somewhat demanding. The way to the top includes steps which have been hewn into the rock. The steel banister on the observation point dates from 1898 and it was reconstructed by the Jizera-Ještěd Mountains Association. The cross was erected there by Franciscans in 1914. Two brothers (probably monks) fell there during the renewal of the cross in 1819.