Professors J. Brychta, Z. Juna, L. Přenosil and others from the Prague University of Applied Arts, as well as the first principal A. Metelák, were present at the official opening in 1920. The school’s main mission is to train skilled, artistic and erudite glassmaking experts who are capable of looking for new options for processing glass in combination with the development of technology which will increase the renown of Czech glassmaking. The students’ works is available for sale at the school shop. Student exhibitions take place during the holidays.
Mo – Th: 10:00 – 12:00 /12:30 – 16:00